Piazzolla and Tango / Online concert
The National Philharmonic of Ukraine is livestreaming concerts
On Wednesday, May 27 at 8.00 pm, the soloists of the National Philharmonic of Ukraine Vyacheslav Samofalov (accordion), and Maria Vikhlyaeva (piano) are will an evening of tango music.
Tango can vary between nostalgic, passionate, tragic… However, it will not leave anyone indifferent. Argentine composer and performer Astor Piazzolla renewed the "old" tango and made it what is it today at the Philharmonic stage.
This evening, you can listen to the world-famous music of Piazzolla and Galliano as well as the legendary tango «The Last Sunday", composed in 1935 by Polish pianist, conductor and composer Jerzy Petersburski. “The Last Sunday” can also be heard in one of the scenes of Spielberg’s "Schindler's List".
The concert program includes popular works by Astor Piazzolla, Angel Villoldo, Jerzy Petersburgsky, Gerardo Rodriguez and Richard Galliano, arranged by Ukrainian composer, conductor and accordionist Vyacheslav Samofalov:
- Astor Piazzolla: Adios Nonino; two parts of the Suite-Tangata “Silfo y Ondina” (Fugata and Soledad); Violentango; Milonga del Angel; La Muerte del Angel
- Angel Villoldo: El Choclo
- Jerzy Petersburski: The Last Sunday (To ostatnia niedziela)
- Astor Piazzolla: Los Sueños
- Gerardo Rodriguez: La Сumparsita
- Astor Piazzolla: S’il vous plait, Chau Paris, Oblivion, Libertango
- Richard Galliano: Tango pour Claude.
How to get access to listen to wonderful classics and favourite musicians live during online streaming? It is quite simple. Pay your order to access the streaming; receive an email with a ticket and your personal link to the page you selected to watch. That is all. Now you can watch the concert live on your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone, where you think the best video is played.
Let us enjoy an exquisite classical music together and at home! Follow the announcements of the National Philharmonic of Ukraine and stay with us!
Ticket prices: 0 UAH - 0 UAH