Online concert: Mozartiana
On January 16, the legendary Kyiv Chamber Orchestra under the direction of chief conductor Natalia Ponomarchuk will present an exquisite program of works by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. In addition to the Serenata Notturna, K. 239 there will be four Divertimentos.
It is known that from 1769 Mozart was the court conductor in Salzburg. Mozart's official service severely limited him. Yes, he had to write only spiritual and entertaining music, in particular, divertimentos and serenades. In early 1772, shortly after returning from one voyage in Italy, Mozart created three divertimentos for string instruments, also known as “Salzburg Symphonies”.
Enjoy the music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart! Join live online broadcast of this concert from the Lysenko Column Hall on January 16, 2021.
Beginning at 19:00.
J. Haydn - Piano Concerto in D major
J. Haydn - Symphony № 104, in D major
About access to online broadcasts of concerts.
To listen to exquisite classics and favorite live performers during online broadcasts of the concerts performed in the Lysenko Column Hall you need to:
1. Pay for access to online broadcasts.
2. Receive an email with a personal link to the viewing platform.
3. Have the Internet to watch the live concert.
4. If the signal from the platform has stopped, please update the link in the Internet access browser. Also, don't forget to click the Play triangle on the left to play the broadcast.
5. If you still have technical problems, please write to the support service - Countermark chat, which can be found on the screen next to the playback player.
Ticket prices: 50 UAH - 50 UAH