In particular, Mahler's Piano Quartet was written in 1876. Gustav is 16 years old, he is a student at the Vienna Conservatory, as well as a lecturer in the history of music and philosophy at the University of Vienna, where he met the composer Anton Bruckner, who then worked there. The first performance of the quartet took place at the conservatory on July 10, 1876, three days after Mahler's birthday, with the participation of the author, and then at the house of Dr. Theodore Billroth, who was a close friend of Johannes Brahms.
In this performance of Mahler's Piano Quartet, the musicians of the Kyiv Chamber Orchestra will be joined by the famous pianist Yuri Kot.
F. Mendelssohn-Bartholdy - Quartet № 7, tv. 81
F. Schubert - Trio for Strings in B Flat Major, D. 471
G. Mahler - Piano Quartet in A Minor, IGM 6
F. Mendelssohn-Bartholdy - Octet in E flat major, tv. 20
J. Rossini - Sonata № 1 for string quartet in G major
Enjoy exquisite classics in unsurpassed performance and join the online broadcast of the concert from the Lysenko Column Hall live on March 17. Start at 19:00.
About access to online broadcasts of concerts.
To listen to exquisite classics and favorite live performers during online broadcasts of the concerts performed in the Lysenko Column Hall you need to:
1. Pay for access to online broadcasts.
2. Receive an email with a personal link to the viewing platform. If you didn’t get the letter with the personal link, check the Spam Box. In the case you have not received the letter, contact the technical support
3. Have the Internet to watch the live concert.
4. If the signal from the platform has stopped, please update the link in the Internet access browser. Also, don't forget to click the Play triangle on the left to play the broadcast.
5. If you still have technical problems, please write to the support service - Kontramarka chat, which can be found on the screen next to the playback player or send a private message on the Facebook page @philukr (National Philharmonic of Ukraine) indicating the e-mail address to which you received the access ticket.
Ticket prices: 50 UAH - 50 UAH